ANAYAKA Trading House was established in 2010. We started as a clearing house, which then expanded to imports and exports enterprises. In 2016, we started our “consulting” division with clients from Japan, Korea, China and India
Our Business Partners
ANAYAKA Trading House & Consultancy an import & export trading house that is part of a subsidiary of S. ASEAN International Advocacy & Consultancy. As a trading house, we buy and sell physical goods and futures commodities on behalf of customers.
In 2020, with the COVID19 crisis, we started a division that serves small medium enterprises (SME’s) to procure, position, design and explore markets, allowing the SME’s to make a profit margin. We serve as intermediary that procure from small businesses that use trading house for its promotion. We work with big MNC’s as part of their “CSR Trading” which often benefits them from procuring their business needs from an SME’s at the same time contributing to the economy. The big MNC’s often procure anything and everything they use, starting from copy papers, office supplies to factory raw materials.
In addition to trading physical goods and futures commodities, we also specialize in “Trade Consulting”, which provides advise and consulting to our clients on: (i) Classifications (ii) Compliance Program (iii) Licenses & Agreement (iv) Commodity Jurisdictions (v) International Trade Agreements benefits (v) Amendments within WTO.
We work closely with Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Cooperatives & SME, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance, both in Indonesia and around Asia. Our affiliates offices are in Singapore, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Africa, India and Myanmar.
Management Background & Affiliates
Our Board of Management comprises of retired individuals from the following countries and Departments:
- HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) codes are product classification codes between 8-10 digits. The first six digits are an HS code, and the countries of import assign the subsequent digits to provide additional classification.
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) – The ECCN is a five-character alpha-numeric designation used to identify items that are controlled under the Commerce Control List (CCL).
- At Trade Consulting Services we have a dedicated team who can take on the challenge of classifying your products. We do this in a quick and easy fashion to ensure your business operations continue to run smoothly and on time.
The Ministry of Trade and other governing bodies have set of compliance programs that companies must adhere to:
- Organizational Structure; Corporate Commitment Policy;
- Identification, Receipt and Tracking of Controlled Items/Technical Data; Re-Exports/Retransfers; Restricted/Prohibited Exports and Transfers; Recordkeeping; and Training
Core elements of compliance program are:
- Management Commitment
- Continuous Risk Assessment of the Export Program
- Written Export Management and Compliance Program
- Training and Awareness
- Cradle to Grave Export Compliance Security
- Compliance Monitoring and Audits
Reporting Export Violations
- Corrective Actions in Response to Export Violations.
We can provide outsourced support on a permanent or temporary basis and help you:
- Determine whether a license is required or if a license exception/exemption can be used
- If your products are under the jurisdiction of a certain law in any of the countries, we can draft and submit the license on your behalf.
- If your products are under a certain jurisdiction, we can draft and work with your Empowered Official to submit your license or agreement.
- Save time and money in having to navigate the import/export regulations on your own.
It Is in The Best Interest Of Your Company To Seek a Commodity Jurisdiction If:
- You are unable to determine if the product is controlled under a certain jurisdiction
- You are unsure if the jurisdiction has changed
- You are introducing a new product or service to the market.
With our experts by your side you can rest easy knowing you have a dedicated team who possess in-depth knowledge and experience of drafting and submitting Commodity Jurisdictions. We ensure that your request includes all of the details related to your products and services.
To ensure that your systems and processes minimize the risk of failing to meet the regulatory standards, or a compliance audit, we work with businesses to ensure that their internal control mechanisms operate in both an efficient and effective manner.
This can be accomplished through an Audit or through an Assessment.
(I) An audit is generally undertaken when the government has discovered a compliance issue and an assessment is initiated by the company to provide an obtain a better understanding of how internal controls are operating.
As with any review, we will begin by establishing the scope of the audit/assessment, begin the planning of the audit, conduct the audit on-site, provide a detailed audit report, and conduct a follow-up review to ensure the recommendations were implemented.
Trade Consulting Services can help your organization navigate the challenging U.S. Import regulations and identify risks that might expose your company to potential fines, or even forfeiture of goods. Our expert team will analyze your Import Compliance procedures and present a plan that identifies potential gaps and risks. Your organization’s best protection against an audit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is a comprehensive Import Compliance Program. TCS can help your organization develop that program.
- Entry Documentation, Import Compliance Program Implementation
- Recordkeeping, Risk Assessments, Goods Return Process, HTS Classification, Binding Rulings, Trade Agreements, Duty Minimization Programs, Valuation, Internal Trade Compliance Audits
The on-time and cost-efficient movement of products to their final destination is the backbone of many organizational business models and a huge area for potential cost-savings.
Trade Consulting Services can work as a trusted partner to maximize cost-savings while ensuring timely delivery of goods.
We work with a number of Logistics Service Providers and can provide a service analysis based on your organizational needs to determine the best fit for your organization. Trade Consulting Services can help build a streamlined Transportation & Logistics program for your organization, help manage your Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders, or we can review existing programs, and help develop one that maximizes benefits to your organization.
Voluntary disclosures are considered as a mitigating factor, in determining if penalties are likely to be sanctioned against the company and can work in your favor. BIS have stated that they consider voluntary self disclosures as an indicator of a company’s intent to comply with the regulations.
How We Can Help
Trade Consulting Services can conduct investigations, isolate the root cause, identify any mitigating factors, and implement corrective actions to ensure violations are unlikely to occur.
As part of this approach, we will conduct periodic audits to ensure that corrective actions have been implemented and are working properly. We can also assist in the drafting of the Voluntary Disclosure to ensure all the relevant details are reported.
If you think a Voluntary Disclosure is required for your company, don’t panic! Get in touch with our experts and we will discuss the options with you to ensure the continuity of your business.
Training is a critical part of trade compliance programs. By making staff, at all levels of the organization, aware of the systems, processes, and implications of importing and exporting, you can mitigate the risk of compliance failures and the resulting penalties that may be sanctioned against your business.
From small companies to multinational corporations, we offer training that contains everything you need. Whether you are looking to train new employees, executive-level workshops, or a refresher course, our experienced specialists will tailor their approach to meet your needs.
With over 25 years’ experience in the import/export industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest regulations, our staff can ensure the sessions are interesting, relevant, and applicable, to your specific business requirements.
In developing the training program, we will work with you to deliver something that engages your staff, informs them of the regulations around import and export regulations, and teaches them about their roles and responsibilities.
When discussing your training requirements, we will consider:
- Who the training is for and what the objectives are; and The delivery method of the training – In person or online
Advantages of the Training:
- Improve organizational awareness – The more people that know the less chance of failing
- Improve compliance – Teaching people what to do and what to look for
- Enhance Employee Performance – Improve systems and processes which reduce staff time/cost
- Develop Leaders – Use your senior staff to guide and train new employees
- Managing your global multi-tiered high-tech supply chain has never been more complicated. Volatile market conditions, extensive regulations, changing trade agreements, unplanned disruptions and threats, and lack of visibility are just a few hurdles that need to be navigated and managed.
- ANAYAKA Global Supply Chain Services offers an integrated suite of managed services to help you efficiently orchestrate your supply chain, allowing you more time to focus on your core competencies and strategic activities.